3D reality capture
BIM model development
Detailed 3D modeling of Historic facades
Delivery of reality capture meshes and point cloud models
what we do
3D LASER SCANNING
- 3d laser scanning is a process which captures the real world as a highly detailed 3D point cloud.
- We provide services using latest Faro Focus 3d Laser Scanners.
- Our 3d Laser Scanners deliver high resolution data without disruption to your workflow.
- Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the process of collecting and creating a digital representation of the built environment.
- Building Information Models can be used to interpret the data, visualize space, and make strategic decisions, as well as minimize error during construction.
- We have developed in-house processes to ensure fully compliant deliverables for Revit per level of details you require.
- An unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) commonly known as drones equipped with high definition cameras allow us to take imagery of wide areas.
- High resolution geo-referenced images are collected and used to construct 3d models in short amount of time.
- UAVs are particularly useful for documenting difficult sites.