Monday – Friday: 9:00AM – 5:00PM
1018 Busse Hwy, Park Ridge, IL, 60068
Laser Scan Chicago is local team of an experienced professionals to manage your scanning project. Achieving the most accurate results takes a well-planned and executed scan by a team that provides technically sound project management.
Applications for Laser Scanning
About 3D Laser Scan
3D laser scanning is a process which captures the real world as a highly-detailed 3D point cloud.
Although most European and Middle Eastern countries already require documentation in the form of 3D models, 3D laser scanning is just gaining ground in the US as a useful tool to document existing structures and to manage facilities.
3D laser scanning enhances the planning, engineering, and construction of large scale projects through visualization and data intelligence. The process requires a setup similar to that of a photographer or surveyor; it is generally discreet and will not interrupt business operations.
- Engineering level accuracy
- Reduced on-site time
- Small footprint
- Decreased downtime and improved safety
- Reduced need for site re-visits
- Fast process for asset data capture
- Highly accurate virtual representations of as-built conditions
- Point cloud data for inspections
- CAD models for reverse engineering